Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Have A Cairn Puppy Vol. II


I have a Cairn puppy so …
My house is ALWAYS a mess,
But about this I surely don’t stress,
Because when HIS job is done,
And he’s tired of having fun,
Getting this picture is really the BEST.


I have a Cairn puppy so …
The yard is no longer flat,
He digs holes and that is that,
We fill them, he digs them again,
It’s surely a daily routine,
A chore so worth doing,
For him the task is what he dreams.

I have a Cairn puppy so …
You all know we’re in love,
This tiny little bundle has so quickly grown up,
The coat of a winner, the heart of a star,
He’s one in a million and he’s ours, all ours.

I have a Cairn puppy so …
We were able to get,
An official AKC ILP for Earth Dog events,
We can’t wait to try him,
We know he’ll do his best,
So we’ll keep you informed WHEN he passes that test.

Written by: Amy R., April 2008

To read "I Have A Cairn Puppy" Vol. I click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!