Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dina - Tuesday Update - Written By Her Foster Mom

Dina seemed to be bothering her owie last night so Alan and I corralled her and put a little shirt on her. She wasn't happy about it....but *I* sure slept better knowing that there was some protection for her stitches! Dina is getting a tad of interaction with the other kids as Gilly (my beloved hooligan) pushed down the gate and came over to say hello. She and Gilly did a cute circle "dance" sniffing each other and seemed to find each other very acceptable.

I had to bring Dina in the living room with me today as she was again bothering her sides and she's now sleeping under the table to the left of my chair. We are *finally* seeing Dina do something in the dog run besides potty (still perfect!) and walk/run back and forth. Today she can SIT which makes me very happy. Obviously she's getting more relaxed. The first one she's actually sitting near me...old poison ivy. ;) As long as I was looking in the other direction it was okay for a minute. The last photo is her reply to a question I asked her. I asked her what she thinks of puppy mills and shelters as opposed to foster homes. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!