Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Welcome Agassi - Written By His Foster Mom

Agassi just arrived here yesterday and I already adore him! He will be adopted quickly, I'm sure. He is 4.5 years old and a beautiful red wheaten. It seems that his owners had a baby and Agassi started marking in the house, especially on anything that belonged to the baby. They also were working longer hours and didn't feel they were able to spend the time with this sweet boy that he deserves. They loved him so much and wanted to make sure he found a good home. What better way to make sure than to surrender him to CPCRN?

Agassi missed his family at first and was sad and not eating much. But I am happy to report that he is feeling much better now! He just LOVES people and is so happy to be near my daughters, my husband, and me. His old owners said that he likes other dogs but so far he has backed away from my dogs sniffing and whining at the bottom of the door so we are giving him more time before we introduce them. Although he had not previously had any interactions with cats, Agassi has met our cat and was a perfect gentleman. No problems at all! He has been calm and quiet since he arrived. (How long can THAT last? )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!