Saturday, September 6, 2008

This Weekend Is Going To Be IT!

Written by Deirdre B.

What??? What kind of an IT???

Well.... a big IT....

And you don't get a prize for guessing what IT is....

But there is a riddle … can you figure it out? Post your guesses in the comments section!

What turns but does not need a handle?
What ticks but doesn't tell time?
What counts without saying a word?
What grows without getting taller?

CONGRATS Bonnie and Karen P! YOU WIN!

Today is a very, very special day indeed! Today we reached our ONE MILLIONTH hit on our website - www.cairnrescue.com!!

11 comments:

  1. A heart I would think. I did not see my previous guess at this
    post (the same guess wink) so I am trying again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITS THE COUNTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG PAGE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The number of Cairns rescued by CP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAIT WAIT WAIT,, THE COUNTER,, ON TEH COL POTTER WEB SITE,,, THE NUMBER IS AT 11,634 AM I RIGHT,,, AM I AMI MA I??????????????
    KPEE!

    DID I WIN???????????? DID I?

    ReplyDelete
  5. a MILLION HITS ON OUR WEBSITE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH well dang I looked at the wrong counter,,, but I GUESSED THE COUNTER,,, GOING TO BEAT BONNIE SENSELESS,,,, SIGH,,,
    OFF TO THE CORNER TO SULK
    KPEE

    ReplyDelete
  7. is it the number of volunteers with CP

    ReplyDelete
  8. tHE COL POTTER COUNTER THAT IS AT 1MILLION 88 is the totally correct answer
    kpee
    not givingup yet

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!