I originally came from the South. Down South that is. I am a true Southern Belle! I enjoyed being a Southern Belle, but a day came when I was very mysteriously moved from my Southern home, to a new home in Southern California! I wasn't sure what was going on and was a bit nervous about this whole moving thing! There I was, just uprooted from the person I owned by a big bad hurricane and hard times.
I love to meet new people! These two-legged hoomans just fascinate me! I love to hear them laugh! Some of them are pretty funny you know. So how do you make them laugh? Well, you just have to put some of the Southern belle away for starters! Now here are some of the things I like to do to get the attention and laughter of the humans!
- I want your attention! I sit up in my best Meerkat pose so that you think I am cute. It automatically brings you my way for scritches and or treats!
- Why don't you lie down on the floor? I promise to come to you immediately and kiss you all over for a good belly rub!
- I like to walk backwards. My hoomans then go beep…beep…beep. I think this is so funny. I am not sure who is laughing the most, them or me!
- I love to kill my toys! Or shake them to death. The hoomans just watch and laugh. Well, I am having fun and if this makes them laugh, then it's even more fun!
- This is my favorite! I love to fall over on my back, stick my legs straight up and rub my back on the ground and grunt! The hoomans go nuts over this!