Thursday, January 22, 2009

Meet Quinn and Reid!

Written by a CP Intakes Coordinator

Quinn and Reid are 3 year old owner surrenders that came into Col. Potter this past Sunday. The owners no longer had time for them and noted issues with housebreaking and stealing things from the table.

Quinn and Reid are active, happy boys. Their favorite pastimes seem to be marking and barking. They like to have their own way and are used to getting it, so they aren't sure they like me very much, especially since I've re-read the NILF (Nothing in Life is Free) articles from my bible, I mean foster handbook. Their rank was immediately reduced to "Private" and I'm their new drill sergeant. I'm quite sure once they finish boot camp their attitude towards life will be a little different (and they'll be more tolerable to their forever families). It's sure a good thing they're so cute....

Please welcome Quinn and Reid to the Col. Potter family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!