Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Foster Spotlight is On CHAMPLAIN!


Hello, my name is Champlain. I am one handsome boyo if I do say so myself! I have been in foster care a while now and sure would like to find a forever home of my very own. The thing is; I think that my picture is invisible on that there rescue site. You ask me why? Well, have you seen me? If you had, you would have already rushed to fill out that application!

I am a protector! See, I protect my foster mom from everyone that comes to the house. I don’t want anything bad to happen to her! She is one special lady, if you know what I mean. (Well, she IS the one with the food and the treats!) If I don’t know you very well, you can come in, but I might try to bark at you and give you a little chase when you leave. Foster mom says that isn’t nice.
Geesh, I just want her to be safe! I am getting a bit better about this, but still have a bit of work to do. I am a cairn! What did you expect? A lab? Nope, I need attention! If you adopt me, then you can work with me too. Anyway, once I get to know folks, then I am a real marshmallow!

So here is the deal: I have a list of things I am looking for from my forever family!

  1. I need unconditional love!


  2. I need treats!


  3. I just have to have walks!


  4. I need discipline (that’s accordin tu foster mom!)


  5. Most of all, I need you!
So, if you want a handsome, loving, boy of your very own, fill out my adoption application and we’ll live happily ever after! Just look at my pictures! Goodness, how can you resist! If you would like to read the updates written by my Foster Mom click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!