Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Puppies at 6 Weeks!

Written by the Puppies' Foster Mom

Champ wants up!

Cambridge

Alpine


Cambridge and Alpine


The Puppies!


The puppies are all walking and running and hopping very well now. They are a friendly little pack of puppies and typical little Cairns with attitude. They all still stick around by us when we are outdoors and chase our feet when they are not wrestling with each other. Champ did decide today that he was brave and ventured a little further out in the yard. I am pretty sure they all think their names are "PUPPIES!" as this is what I sing when I walk into the room to see them. They get so excited, almost as excited as when they see mama!!

I like getting them outside when they wake up so that they can do their 'dirty jobs' outside... much easier on me and my laundry machine!! They are too much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!