Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pictures of Joie's Puppies - Two Weeks Old!

Written by Joie and her puppies' foster Mom

Joie


Glee and Joc Snuggling


Glee and Joc


Mirth



Glee, Joc and Mirth




Dear CP Fambly,

WOW! Weez had a bizzy holiday dis weekend. Did eberybuddy habs a good holiday weekend? We had kidz home AND out ob town company. Mama took da kidz anna dey chopped down da Christmas tree anna dey cleaned out da gutters anna hung da Christmas lights outside! On Furzday dere wuz dese GREAT smells commin down da hall from da kitchen. Mama sez dere was turkey and punkin pie anna eberyfing. Anna now dat you mention it, our mommy's milk tasted EXTRA tasty, too! Our house wuz HOPPIN. Luckily we habs our own room, soz we gots to takes our sleepies when we needed dem soz we can grow big anna strong.

Tomorrow will be our TWO week birfday, but a LOT ob fings have happened dis weekend, soz we fought we'd bedder gibs you an update todayz.

First - We habs EYES! Yesserday morning after mama weighed me (Mirfy), she held me up to her face for kisses anna to looks at my handsome face likes always anna SURPRIZE! I looked back at her! Ok, I wuzn't really focussing on mama. Eberyfing wuz kinda fuzzy, but my eyes were open! Mama wuz so excited she called eberybuddy in to look. Den she weighed Glee and kissed her face anna SHE had eyes, anna den she weighed Joc anna he had one eye open. He sez to her, "I'm WORKING on it, mama. I'm working on it!"

I guess Joc haz been working so hard to catch up anna gets as big as me dat he is being a liddle slow gettin hiz eyes open. But dats de odder news. Joc iz now bigger dan me! I'm still de oldest, but I'm also da liddlest.

Also, we iz learnin how to walk. Mary laffs at us sometimes, because we wobble around on our four feet anna when we lose our balance, we roll all da way ober onto our back wif our fat tummies showing. It's kinda fun actually. Anna mama sez we're SO cute, so it's wurf it.

Speaking of size, Glee has some newz for you, too. She is now ober one whole POUND. She weighs ober 17 ounces! Me anna Joc, we're neck and neck at jes ober 13 ounces, so we're doing well, jes not as big as our BIG baby sister!

SO! Dats da news from da puppies in St. Louis. Mama anna Mary took some more pictures. Da pictures ob us wif eyes are kinda blurry cuz we wouldn't stay still.

xoxo Mirfy (Mirth), Joc (Jocularity), and Glee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!