Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesdays with Tabasco!

Contributed by CP Tabasco in LA

CP Tabasco Available for Adoption in LA

Want to play?!!!


Tabasco here – still waiting! 

Did you see the Aurora Borealis this week???  Me neither!  Well, I saw it on the news, but certainly not down here in LA!  Foster Mom said that I was all the brightness and color anyone needed, so I guess I don’t feel too bad.  You know, if you put in your application to adopt me, you wouldn’t have to look to the Northern skies anymore either to brighten up your life!

See!  I’ll put the link right here again to make it easy:


Can you Sit?

I can!  Especially if Foster Mom has a great Treat in her hand!  I can Sit, I can Down, I can Stand...  Anything you want!  Take a look and see what you think:



Check Out my Intake Story:

Check Out my 1st Tuesdays with Tabasco:

Check Out my Matilda’s Journey Story:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!