Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesdays with Tabasco!

Contributed by CP Tabasco in LA

CP Tabasco No Longer Available for Adoption in LA

It's a wrap!!!


Not that it hasn't been Wonderful but... 

Tabasco here for my final Tuesday's with Tabasco!  Yes, final Tuesday, which means I'm out of here and ready for my new adventure - my very own home!  I'm so excited to finally have a home to call my own!  I'm going to be the best little boy my New Mom could ever ask for! 

I'll be traveling from LA to CT to live the high life with my New Mom and Sister.   I’m not sure if they make any movies there, but I think I'm going to love living in CT either way!  See, I won't have to share my Mom and Sister with anyone!  It's going to be all about ME! 

Thank you everyone for all the help in getting my very own home!

My Foster Friend, Skip in CA, is ready to take over this Blog space, so can you Please come back and see what he has to say!

Here's the link for Skip to make it easy for you:



Do You have a Nice Fence in your yard?

You know, a dog like me (or my friend, Skip) can make it Safer!  I know, for example, how to patrol really well and make sure there are no intruders - two legged or four legged!  Take a look and see what you think:



Check Out my Intake Story:

Check Out my 1st Tuesdays with Tabasco:

Check Out my Matilda’s Journey Story:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!