Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Walkin' in a Doggie Wonderland

(to the tune of Winter Wonderland!)


Dog tags ring, are you listenin'?
In the lane, snow is glistenin'
It's yellow, NOT white, I've been there tonight
Markin' up my winter wonderland.

Smell that tree? that's my fragrance
It's a sign for wandering vagrants
"Avoid where I pee, it's MY pro-per-ty!
Marked up as my winter wonderland"

In the meadow Dad will build a snowman,
Following the classical design.
Then I'll lift my leg and let it go, Man!
So all the world will know that it's
Mine - mine - mine!

Straight from me to the fence post,
Flows my natural incense boast -
"Stay off my TURF, this small piece of earth,
I marked it as my winter wonderland."


(author unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!