Monday, January 24, 2011

My new foster, Chiryle

Written by Chiryle's foster mom


I picked up Chiryle today - I am calling her "Cheryl". She appears to be friendly and inquisitive and already makes eye contact, as you can see in the photo.
Her tongue is hanging out because she only has one tooth! She is so cute and I look forward to fostering this little girl. She is the smallest cairn I've personally seen so far, 13 pounds.

Her hair has been shaved and I can't wait to see her as it grows out. I have her in the ex-pen in my dining room.

Chiryle is being fostered in Illinois and will be evaluated for two weeks before she is ready for adoption. You can learn more about her and the other cairns available for adoption by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!