Monday, April 30, 2012

CAN YOU HELP FIND LOST 9 YR OLD - CAIRN- MAI TAI IN JOHNSTON RI - NEAR PROVIDENCE- ANSWERS TO TAI - CAN YOU HELP SEARCH?

TUESDAY UPDATE - SHE IS STILL LOST!


I just moved to RI from AZ and Tai got out of the house today, April 30 about 4 p.m..

I am DEVASTATED and sick to my stomach and need help from CPCRN folks and anyone in the area.  She was NOT wearing her collar though she is microchipped.  We've left word with all of the shelters and left notices on Craigslist and Home Again (her microchip is registered there).

PLEASE put out the word for anyone in the area of 170 Central Avenue, Johnston RI.  My cell is 401-527-3746 and I will pay a reward.

Please let me know of anything you need from me.  Please let me know if there is anyone in the area who can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!