Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesdays with Tabasco!

Contributed by CP Tabasco in LA

CP Tabasco Available for Adoption in LA

Well, Hello Cairn Lovers!

Tabasco here, taking over your Tuesday CP Blog post!  I had so much fun sitting at the top of the Sunday Sweets this week, I thought, since I had a paw in the door, I’d jump in and toot my own horn for a bit – and maybe my Forever Home will catch my act and fill out an application to adopt me!

OK, I’ll put the link right here to make it easy:

Yes, I know I’m not really a Cairn…  The great Volunteers at Col. Potter didn’t know that, of course, when they rescued me, and even though they figured it out later, my Foster Mom and Dad have loved me just like the real Cairns in their home.  You know, I might have been part Cairn…  I have a cute button nose (like Toto) and Black Points - sort of - close enough that Col. Potter could Rescue me, anyway!  I guess it’s a good thing we don’t have DNA labels attached because I have no idea who would have saved me if they knew I was a Pomeranian/Yorkie mix...

Not that there’s anything wrong with that!

It’s just there aren’t many Pomeranian/Yorkie mix Rescues out there, I think, and Rescue is what I needed PDQ.  I am ever so grateful Col. Potter saved me!

So, know anyone who wants a goofy, delightful, funny, happy, puppyish little guy?  I am adorable – and I adore being loved!  Take a look and see what you think:



Check Out my Intake Story:

Check Out my Hot Picture in Sunday Sweets:

Check Out my Matilda’s Journey Story:





1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet thing, I wish I could take you. You would fit in our home. We have a black Cairn and a brown and black Pom-Poo-Yorkie. My husband says two is enough and I have to agree. If I had a bigger yard you would be mine.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!