Sunday, August 23, 2009

A SPECIAL 'NOUNCEMENT FROM MAGIC

Dictated to Magic's Foster Mom

Dere Anties anna Unkls,

After just 3 short months wif you, I am going home to my fureber home. Fank you berry much fur all your prayers anna lovings anna a special care (medical and otherwise). My leg and rear end are all healed up anna da matchmakers found me a fureber home. I lubs Col Potter, but listen to where I'm agoing...............my new mama is a vet. She has 2 cairns dat will be my brover anna sister, and a bull mastiff dat wants to share all her toys anna beds anna stuff wif da cairns. My new mama sez dat Cannuke, da big girl, likes to snuggle anna is berry warm to sleep wif.

My new backyard has an acre ob fenced yard wif WOODS to play in! (Stewart is berry jealous.) My new sister is kinda old, so dey've got ramps instead of stairs. Dat will help cuz itz kinda hard for me to get up steps. My mama feeds a raw diet, whateber dat is. (Mama sez I'll like it) Ebery morning all da kids go to work wif mama and play at da clinic all day. At night, my sister sleeps in da kitchen (cuz she's old) and all da boys sleep togebber in da basement in our crates. (I'm going to be one ob da boys!) Duzn't it sound like jes da funnest place eber?

I'll be sure anna tell mama to take lot ob pictures tomorrow anna put dem on my website so you can see dem. Auntie Carol, I'm going to take my purple magic horsie blanket wif me too and show my new brovers anna sister how much eberybuddy lubs me at CP. Fanks again for all ob your help! Who woulda guessed a liddle Kentucky boy would end up libbing da high life like dis?

xoxox

Magic aka Jack (My new mama's going to call me Jack, too!)

We want to wish Magic the very best in his new life!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful end to a very scarey story. You all have given so much to make sure this little Magie furkid would survive and thrive.

    Congratulations and thanks to you all

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!