Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gemini has arrived at her foster home !!

Contributed by Gemini's foster Mom

Hi there

Brand new girl, that's me, Gemini. Hi World! I'm seven years old and just learning about the great big, wonderful world of people and homes, and good food, and.....oh, lots of stuff! I'm a little nervous but mostly very interested in everything! I just arrived at my foster home late last night so there's lots and lots for me to see and to learn but I thought I'd introduce myself quickly. I'm already smiling, giving kisses, and wagging my tail like there's no tomorrow (my tail is a blur in the second photo, that's normal for me)!!! I won't be available for adoption for two weeks but I'm spayed and up-to-date and ready for all the exciting things I'll be seeing and doing. Eventually I'll be looking for a wonderful Forever Home so start thinking and if you think I'm cute, then get your application in fast, Fast, FAST and when you get assigned a MatchMaker you can ask for me, GEMINI!


I like to give kisses



See my tail wag

Gemini is being fostered in Ohio. If you would like to know more about her or the other cairns that Col. Potter has for adoption, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!