Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cuzins, Does anyone no Wookie da Wizard? CP foster Birk needs to no!

Contributed by Birk's foster mom

Wookie da Wizard

My foser Mom was readin a story to da boys. Da Boys is whats her calls da short humans who come over to R house to play wif me.
I likes to play wif da boys specially when dem has treats coz sometimes good fings drop on da floor n sometimes Nicky's face needs to be washed n if I is fast I kind do it while foser Mom gits da clof and him tastes gud!!
But anyhows I disgress.... dats a big word I just learned coz I is a cool dude!!
We was all a sittin by da fire, me, n Tia, n Lovie & da boys.. Kringle was hiding in da shower coz ob da funder boomers. N Foser Mom was a readin dis story to us.
Well dis was a berry citin story. It was about a Cairn boi.. I fink him is just like me..
N dis Cairn boi's name is Rocky N him meets a Wizard Dawg calld Wookie da Wizard Daw.

Wookie da Wizard tells Rockie bout dragons and magic n stuff.

So I was finkin, if I ax all U cuzins one ob U must no Wookie and if I send you a pitcher ob me you kin show Wookie N ax him to come n visit me n maybe he kin git me a forever home.

So dis is me..

Birk is being fostered in Iowa and you can learn more about him by clicking here.

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com