Monday, February 10, 2014

Reiki Reaches Forever!

Written by CP Reiki


CP Reiki here, ready to travel to Forever!

Dear Foster Mom and Dad:

I arrived safely at my new home!  I rode on a plane, a train, and in an automobile - and an elevator!  I didn't like the elevator...  My new Mom says I was a good boy on the trip.  I didn't bark on the plane or anything!

Planes, trains, and loving arms!

My new home is okay, but it's cold here.  When I go outside I don't stay very long!  The first day I was here I followed my new big sister into the house, through a hole in the door my new Mom calls a “doggie door”.  That way I didn't have to wait in all the snow when I wanted to go inside.  Then, a couple of days later, I saw my big sister go outside through the hole.  She didn't have to ask permission or anything!  I figured, if she could do it, so could I.  My new Mom says I'm a good dog.  Now I can go outside anytime I want!

My new sister’s bed is very comfy…

They have food and water here and my bowl is never empty.  The first day I was here I ate it all in a hurry before someone else ate my food, but now I just eat a few mouthfuls at a time ‘cuz I know there's always food and water.  And I have all the squeaky toys and rawhide bones I want!  And warm, fuzzy blankets to sleep on!

…but I also love my soft blankets!

My new Mom's two-legged puppy sometimes gets down on the floor and plays with me.  We play with my new toys and he tickles me!

I spend a lot of time in the big room called a “shop” with Mom.  She says until I learn my “shop manners” – whatever that means - I have to be on a leash.  That’s O.K. though.  I like being in the shop ‘cuz all sorts of people come in, and most of them want to pet me!

And at night when my new Mom has a chance to sit down, I jump into her lap and she holds me until I fall asleep.

I think this nice soft easy chair is perfect!

I know you must miss me, Foster Mom and Dad, because I do miss you too, but I think I might really like this place!

Thank you for everything!

Love, Reiki








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!