Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ivan Update From His Foster Mom

Ivan came to Col. Potter with serious allergy and yeast problems along with dry eye. After just a few days with his Foster Mom he is showing improvement. Below is her update:

The first thing I have to tell you about Ivan is that he wants to eat ALL THE TIME. He eats like there is no tomorrow. The poor little guy is pretty itchy right now and we are working on that.

He is very sweet and likes to talk to you. He follows me around and wants to be close by at all times. He is wearing a little shirt I had used for my Tanner when he was having skin problems. Little big for him but I had to wash his little shirts. He knows sit, give me five, sits up, goes potty outside, (except for the first evening here.) I have a belly band on him that was also Tanners and it is way too large. I put a small diaper under it until I get some pads. He is marking a little, but did better today. He has charmed us already and we are anxious to see some improvements for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!