Tuesday, July 14, 2009

WELCOME COSETTE!!

Written by CP's VP of Intakes


Last week I was contacted by one of our rescue partners who was picking up a variety of breeds from a local Puppy Mill. Among the lucky ones to make it out was a young, female Cairn, if she could find a rescue for her. Could Col. Potter help? ABSOLUTELY, was my answer!

This past weekend, Stacey W. met our rescue partner and picked up the cutest, sweetest, friendliest little Puppy Mill girl we have seen in quite awhile! Stacey reports Cosette is very friendly, wagging her tail when you come close, comes out of her crate with little hesitation and my favorite, has already given Auntie Stacey kisses!!

My thanks to Stacey for picking up this sweet little girl today and providing her picture. Please help me welcome Cosette to CP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!