Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Big Bert Makes New Friends!!

Written by Bert's foster Mom



Dere Fambly,

Yesterday mama took me to the vet for a check-up. Anna GUESS what da vet sed. I'm all bedder! No kennel cough! Izn't dat great! Da best ting about getting bedder iz dat mama promised me I could meet da kids in dis house when I got bedder.So after we got home, me anna Stewart anna mama anna Alice went in da backyard and pwayed and pwayed! We ran togevver, and took turns peeing onna stuff, and barking togevver anna chasing squirrels. Den Kitten came out and pwayed wif us too. She's pretty - very pretty! Sometimes she yelled at me because I sniffed her girlie parts too much, but that's ok. When she did, I just do something else instead.

Den I was pretty pooped because I habn't been running much latley, so I rested some. Dis morning I met Cider and Maggie, too. Maggie worked on teaching me my manners. She was really good at yellin at me, but I could tell she kinda like me, too! And Oh My Goodness! Cider is one sexy lady! It was love at first sight for bofe of us! We ran and played and mouth wrestled until I was wore out!De only liddle girl dat didn't like me was Chopin. She was afraid of me! I tried to play with her, but she ran away. I thought we were playing chase, so I ran too, but that jes made her more scared. I jes wanted to make friends! Mama sez maybe it's because I'm so big or maybe because I talk too much. We're gonna haf to work on dat. She's berry pretty!

Mama said I did very well meeeting da kids. I play happily wif odder dogs and I'm such a sweet, happy boy! Anna when dey tell me to back off or get out ob dere faces, I am berry good at leaving dem alone .Oh, anna did I tell you about da neighbors? Dere's a couple of boys - wire fox terrier and schnauser, anna great big red girl dog named Cammie. Cammie and Stewart gibs kisses to each odder frough da fence. We hab lots ob fun when dey come out. (Sometimes Kitten calls dem until dey come out, but don't tell mama.) When dey come out we all run up and down da fence and bark and wag at dem. Kitten showed me how to do it. It's really fun! And noisy! hehe!by da way........Mama sez she apallogizes fur not gettin pictures. She wuz so buzy watchin us kids play, she furgot da camera.We played outside lots today anna dere wasn't any problems. So mama sez I'm jes about ready to be 'dopted! So get ready - Bert's ready to go! Lots ob lobs from da biggest man on campus at my house!

Big Boy Bert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!