Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I AM A FOSTER HOME -WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Written by a CP Foster Mom

I am a foster home.

I have teenagers.
I have 3 other rescued furkids with their own issues.
I work fulltime.

I do have a tonne of love to give.
I do have a warm, safe place for a foster to call their own for the short term.
I have an extra dish or two and beds and blankets to share.

I do have time to take a few pictures and post a fosters' accomplishments on the website.

I am horrible at training. (teens and furkids)
I cannot groom worth a darn, although I have all the tools.
I live on the most western part of BC.. on an island...

I am a CP foster home and although not perfect, I know I am needed and 10 fosters later, I wouldn't change a thing.

Note from CP: If you would like to consider being a foster home, please click here to learn more.

1 comment:

  1. I envy you, I applied to be a foster home too but I guess there was no volunteer available for a home visit. So, I either have to be patient or wait... I wonder if those dogs who needs a good home could wait.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!