Saturday, March 15, 2014

Paddy Celebrates 2 Years!

Contributed by Paddy fka CP Patterson

Paddy fka CP Patterson, no longer the Ides of March baby boy!


Sure and begorra!  St. Paddy here!  Wishin’ you all the Luck o’ the Irish!

OK, well... Mom says I have to be honest...  Paddy here, fka CP Patterson.  You might remember I was the last little tiny puppy born on March 15, 2012, and, being two years old Today, I like to do my own thinking...  It just seemed a good idea to celebrate with “Happy St. Patrick’s Day!” than “Beware the Ides of March!” – don’t you think?

Mom and Dad find it really hard to believe that I am already two years old!  I’m not sure why because I certainly don’t look the same!  I am a big boy now, and quite the young man, if I do say so myself.  I weigh a hefty 15 pounds – not a hint of that tiny little pup anymore — and I lift my leg, and I dig up things, and scratch around - just like any grownup dog I’ve seen.

Mom says I still walk like a little soldier, and that I run like a little bunny rabbit, but that just makes me Special!  Special is good!  I really love that Mom and Dad just love me to bits and I feel like I somehow got that pot o’ gold, so lucky that I’m part of our family!

Paddy relaxing with big sister Kerri fka CP SeƱora

Happy Birthday to all the other Ides of March puppies!  Wishin’ you all that pot o’ gold this side of the rainbow! 

…and that’s no Blarney!

Read More about Paddy’s 1st Year:

Read More about the Ides of March Puppies:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!