Sunday, March 31, 2019

Sunday Sweets!

Sunday is full of SWEETS! Each week we showcase the sweeter side of Cairns. If you have a sweet-filled Cairn and would like us to consider YOUR photo for an upcoming Sunday Sweets, send it to us at cpcrnblog@gmail.com (All photo submissions become the property of CPCRN and may be used for fundraising, promotion and/or outreach purposes.).

Warmest of welcomes


We've had a slew of sweet new faces join the Col. Potter family this spring. Let's show them the love!

"I'm pack leader. On account of my distinguished beard."
Alhambra, boy, 4 years


"Hold me closer, tiny dancer."
Azusa, girl, 3 years


"I'm perfectly happy to be held forever."
Chino, boy, 2 years


"You know you wanna hug this."
Embrace, girl, 4 years, 16 pounds


"When I grow up, I want to be a ball boy."
Encino, boy, 1 year, 19 pounds


"My favorite subject is astronomy."
Glendale, boy, 1 year, 18 pounds


"I'm a big fan of food."
Luke Perry, boy, 8 years, 29 pounds

"My, my, how can you resist me?"
Momma Mia, girl, 11 years
"Can I speak frankly? I'm so glad to be here."
Pepin the Short, boy, 5 years, 13 pounds

"My favorite thing is a day at the spa." 
Pomona, girl, 3 years, 17 pounds

"Looking forward to starting in on my second life."
Tashsie, girl, 7 years, 24 pounds

"Will you be my bestest friend?"
Torrance, boy, 2 years, 17 pounds


"Can't wait to stretch my legs in my new yard."
Whittier, boy, 5 years, 22 pounds


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!