Sunday, May 12, 2019

Sunday Sweets!

Sunday is full of SWEETS! Each week we showcase the sweeter side of Cairns. If you have a sweet-filled Cairn and would like us to consider YOUR photo for an upcoming Sunday Sweets, send it to us at cpcrnblog@gmail.com (All photo submissions become the property of CPCRN and may be used for fundraising, promotion and/or outreach purposes.).

Happy Mother's Day from Boomer, Sadie Jo, and Willow

CP Baxie sits pretty for her foster mom

CP Nellie Mae and Charlie gaze adoringly at their mom

"My mom takes such good care of me," says Jimini (fka CP Fitzroy)

Gabby and Beatrice are happy to pose for their mom

Foster Glendale is ready to be your fur baby

"Are you my mother?" asks Foster McGlynn

"My foster mom takes me on amazing walks," says Foster Rejoice

"Thanks for saving my mom, Olivia, fka St. Lucia,"
says 9-month-old Snow (fka Capri)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!