Thursday, November 18, 2010

K Pax has a bed and biscuit on the way to his foster home!

Submitted by CP Volunteers


KPax had a Bed and Biscuit here last night. He is one precious boy. he slept in the x-pen and stayed dry. I took him outside in the am and he did his job and wanted to come in immediately. He was cold and so was I. He was then kept in the kitchcn until it was time to go. During this time he met my cats, wagging his tail.

He met my granddaughter(8) and wanted to give her kisses, wagging his body while doing so. I then took him to go with Ron and off he went. I have to quit meeting these dogs I love them all. This was the first time I had seen a black cairn and he was just tooooo cute. we were supposed to meet at 11am but we both got there early in Galena, IL, we had a bright sunny day. Ruby and all of my fur kids.

This picture was taken by his new foster Dad in Illinois. You can click here to see all of the cairns that CP has available for adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!