Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesdays with Tabasco!

Contributed by CP Tabasco in LA

CP Tabasco Available for Adoption in LA

Thank God it’s finally Tuesday!!!

I need Your Help!!!  Foster Mom is really nice, but she keeps bringing in other dogs that take her attention!  This week she brought home two new Fosters, Firth and Bayou, and on top of that, she went off for hours on a Transport to help move Fosters Lake and Tarn to their own Foster Homes.  I was OK with her driving our overnight guests to the airport on Sunday ‘cause when she came home she finally had time for me!  Yes, I understand this wouldn’t happen so often if Col. Potter had more Foster Homes and more Transport Drivers, but this is beyond my control…    Please, can you please put in your application to adopt me?  I can give you full-time love and entertainment so you never have to look anywhere else for a great big smile!

Don't you think you should fill out an Application for me?

Here's the link to make it really, really easy:


Do you know how to Take Care of Business?

I do!  I am very neat and efficient when I take care of my business!  Then I always come zooming back to hear “Good boy!”  Take a look and see what you think:



Check Out my Intake Story:

Check Out my 1st Tuesdays with Tabasco:



Check Out my Matilda’s Journey Story:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!