Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesdays with Tabasco!

Contributed by CP Tabasco in LA

CP Tabasco Available for Adoption in LA

I am so sad...


I thought for sure you were going to come get me by now I can come to you - either way!  My Foster Mom loves me, but she knows I want my very own home, so I know she would help me get to you...  If you put in your application to adopt me, you will be the happiest person in the world because I will make you sooooooo happy!  Promise!

Here is the link to make it easy for you:

My Foster Friend, Skip in CA, still really, really wants to take over this Blog space, so can you Please do him a big favor and help me find my own Forever Home?  Please?

Skip is counting on you!

Do You have a Nice Yard?

I can make it Nicer!  I get along well with everyone, and I will listen to you and do whatever you say!  I can Sit, I can Down, I can Stand...  Anything you want!  Take a look and see what you think:



Check Out my Intake Story:

Check Out my 1st Tuesdays with Tabasco:

Check Out my Matilda’s Journey Story:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!