Tuesday, June 9, 2009

MAGIC IS IN HIS FOSTER HOME!

Written by Magic's Foster Mom

Magic Likes his new "digs"

He is a sweet, cheerful boy who likes to give kisses. He eats well and piddles on his pads. He tries to get up and move around, especially when you come in his room to visit him. I left his door open most of the day because my kids were napping. When I looked in on him, Magic would be in his bed or looking out the window. He would come to me with his tail wagging, asking for lovings. He's still favoring his rear leg and hardly puts any weight on it. When I pick him up, he likes to have his bottom cradled in my hands. I think it provides him some support, because he relaxes as soon as I do it and presses his shoulders and head into my neck.

Thanks for all of your help, everyone! Keep those prayers and donations coming. He certainly is a cutie pie and he's doing his very best to get better soon!

Please click here to visit his Guardian Angel page. Thank you for your continued interest in Magic and his recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!