Tuesday, August 3, 2010

IT'S NOT FAIR! CYPRESS SPEAKS AGAIN...

Contributed by Cypress' foster mom


Dear Cuzins,

I am SO disappointed! Mommy promised me that I could meet the other kids this weekend after I got my stitches out. Then the vet said my 'incision' (whatEVER that is) wasn't all the way healed and it would be good to 'keep me quiet' for another few days. HA! Keep ME quiet?
Anyways, that means I have to stay in Ft Knox for a few more days! AND Mommy torturefied me today and took off half a dog worth of hair. Now my lovely locks aren't 2-3 inches long! *Sigh*

On the bright side, I don't have any nasty mats in my hair anymore. Of course that means my butt doesn't have much hair at all, but Mommy says it will grow.

Also, I DID get to meet Maggie and Stewart and Katie and Joie, but only one at a time and we didn't get to run and play. Actually, Stewart and Maggie just stood there and let me sniff their butts. Mommy said the word I'm looking for is 'nonplussed'. Katie likes me I think. She thinks I'm cool because I'm smaller than she is. And Joie wanted to play with me. She looked thrilled to see me. Well, that is until I sneaked up and playfully chomped on her ear. She made a 'mama sound' then. But the brother and sisters definitely look promising once I'm allow to join the social circle. It looks like I'm going to be a HIT!

AND Mommy did take me outside for a photo shoot this afternoon. She said I need to work on standing still for a second so my pictures aren't so blurry. WHATEVER! A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! I just have lots of things to DO! Mommy says at least you can see my pretty face in these pictures.

OH! And the vet said I weighed 9 lbs 4 ozs on Saturday! Mommy says she can't feel my backbone so much any more.

Here's the link to the pictures!

http://picasaweb.google.com/cairngirls/Cypress#slideshow/5500637300446036258

xoxo

Cypress


She is being fostered in Missouri and will be available for adoption soon. Please visit our website to see all of the cairns that we have available for adoption.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is not fair. I've been awaiting my debut since Sat. And no one has introduced me. But I have a great foster home & she'll introduce me when it's time.
    You sure are cute. Ya know we're kinda sister and brother :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!