Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CP foster Dividend arrives in Texas!

Contributed by Dividend's foster mom



There's a new girl in town. I picked up little Dividend this morning from Miss Kim's husband, who was nice enough to bring Divi home from her spa week. She is much sturdier looking than I expected from the report of severe tick infestation when she came in. She was good for my husband, and kept her crate dry last night. I gave her a little shower, and then we did some brushing. No vermin at present, but her hair is VERY thin/almost moth eaten in places. She investigated the toy bed and selected an orange snake to drag around. She wasn't thrilled about picture taking. This was the best I could do.

She seems like a sweet girl. I hope my guys don't ruin her.

Amy in Texas is fostering Dividend who will be available for adoption after her evaluation period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!