Thursday, December 19, 2013

Kody Makes Christmas Bright!!!

Written by Kody fka CP IC

Kody fka CP IC, loving Life in Forever!

Kody here!  I am having a Super Christmas – my very first one!  All because I was part of the Col. Potter Super Transporter Group (CP IC to be exact) and my Mom and Dad were Super ready to have a new bundle of joy – and that was me!

I have heard Mom tell Dad that they got “the best Christmas gift early this year” when I came into their lives on Nov. 8, 2013.  She says that, after being without a dog for seven months, they were so happy to have me to love - and that I brought laughter back into their home!   I do my best!

I’m all my Mom & Dad need for Christmas!!

Thank you Col. Potter Volunteers for all you do, and, from me and my Happy Mom & Dad, we wish you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Read my Intake story:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!