Saturday, December 28, 2013

Roxanne Marks 1 Year in Forever!

Pawtributed by CP Roxanne aka Roxie


Mommy asked me to take a break from my toys to sit for a 1 Year photo!

It’s me!  Roxanne! Can you believe I have been here in my Forever Home for a Whole Year?!!!

Look at my New Boots!  I LOVE the snow now!!
Of course I LOVE being outside on the grass too!

Mommy and Daddy are so Happy, they decorated the house and took a nice green tree from outside (where I love to be!) and brought it in the house!  They put all kinds of decorations on it and – best of all – they put a whole bunch of packages under the bottom branches!  Full of Toys!!!!
My sister Rye, also a CP girl, likes to dress up too!!
Mommy kept calling it a “Christmas Tree”, and she was very nice and put things under there for my sister Rye and my brother, Jasper, too, but I know it was all to celebrate my arrival last December!  I sure hope they do this every year!
We also love to cuddle in Mommy’s lap!
Mommy was also saying how happy she was that I have learned so, so, so much this year!  I learned, for example, to sit and wait for my own bowl of food, and because I have been so good, I can eat in the kitchen now with everyone else!  I also learned that I don’t have to worry about protecting my toys and my bones – nobody here is going to take them away from me!  I even share them with Rye and Jasper and they let me play with their stuff as well!
Even better than that, I learned that I LOVE sleeping in bed with Mommy and Daddy and Rye and Jasper!  It is soooooo much nicer than staying in my crate all night!  Happy!  Happy!  Happy!
It is not fun to be sick…
I wasn’t feeling good a while back, and I found out that my Mommy and Daddy loved me so much, they took me to the doctor and took really good care of me, made me feel all better again!  And another thing:  I decided my groomer was worthy of my trust and I let her trim my nails with no fuss whatsoever!  Took a while, but I got there!
…but my Mommy and Daddy took very good care of me!
Well, back in July, I said you should “look for me here in another six months” and I hope you agree it was worth the effort!   All and all, I’d say it’s been a very good year and I hope to have more happy stories for you Next December!

Happy New Year to you all!

Love,
Roxanne


Check out my 6 Month Report!
http://postadoption.blogspot.com/2013/07/roxanne-marks-six-months-at-home.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!