Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sunday Sweets!

Sunday is full of SWEETS! Each week we showcase the sweeter side of Cairns. If you have a sweet-filled Cairn and would like us to consider YOUR photo for an upcoming Sunday Sweets, send it to us at cpcrnblog@gmail.com (All photo submissions become the property of CPCRN and may be used for fundraising, promotion and/or outreach purposes.).


Foster Allie Efa joins the Col. Potter family

Foster Jessop is one California cool dude

Maggie and Sadie join the ranks of cairns on couches

Foster Mary Chilton doesn't let her missing leg cause her to miss out

Snowball ponders life's deep mysteries

Tess considers leaving her couch...but nah

Toni basks in the sun

Foster Zeb bounds in the snow


1 comment:

  1. I have a Cairn terrier mix dog that I adopted as a puppy. She chose me at the shelter, and she came home with me in my purse. She is now 4 and a fat and happy 16 pound darling. the world's queen "Poopie. I would like to find another one like her. lovable and friendly dog. All my neighbors on both sides of the street love her and look after her, Her name is Billie Jean, as she came home with me when I was playing Michael Jackson music, and she sat still and watched him with intensity. She is the first dog I have ever had, as I spent my career in the military. BTW her widdle tail curls up toward her back. I have a nice fenced back yard which she owns, and a "condo". I would like a sister for her to mentor. Thanks Beverly Trahan USAF retired.
    I live in Kansas City MO.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!