Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesdays with Tabasco Continues!

Contributed by CP Tabasco in LA

CP Tabasco Available for Adoption in LA
Big, Big News!

I’ve been displaced by a Grand-baby!  Foster Mom was so busy with this hairless, wrinkled little thing, she hasn’t had any time to snuggle with me!  I even had to figure out how to take my own picture!  Look at me!  I have a Beautiful coat of wonderful hair, and my eyes are Open and expressive, not all scrunched up and wrinkled – What is Foster Mom thinking???

For that matter, what are You waiting for?  How can you actually stand not having a Cute little guy like me for your very own?

Here's the link to make it easy:

Another thing:  This Grand-baby screams!  Loud!!!  For no reason at all!  I sure don't do that!  I'm a very good boy!

Can you Fetch?

I can!  And I come running straight back to Foster Mom - sort of!  I can also Sit, I can Down, I can Stand...  Anything you want!  Take a look and see what you think:



Check Out my Intake Story:

Check Out my 1st Tuesdays with Tabasco:


Check Out my Matilda’s Journey Story:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!