Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesdays with Tabasco!!!

Contributed by CP Tabasco in LA

CP Tabasco Available for Adoption in LA

Are You Looking for Me???

I keep asking Foster Mom if I got an application yet and she keeps telling me to “be patient” so I'm a little confused...  I mean, I’m not sick at all, so I don’t really think I want to be a “patient” - I just really want my very own Forever Home so I can settle in and make someone very happy, every day!

Don't you think you should fill out an Application for me?

Here's the link to make it really, really easy:

Can you Zoom?

I can!  I can run like the wind – except when I need to stop and take care of some business, if you know what I mean…  Don’t you think I’d look good running across your yard, zooming back to you to say hello?  Take a look and see what you think:



Check Out my Intake Story:

Check Out my 1st Tuesdays with Tabasco:



Check Out my Matilda’s Journey Story:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!