Saturday, October 18, 2014

Berman Believes in Forever Love!

Written by CP Berman

CP Berman, now Blissful in Forever!


They’re in Love!!!  They are so “crazy” about me (whatever that really means…) and they really seem to be enjoying spending time with me!

Ha!  I bet my Foster Mom is gonna’ be surprised to hear this!  She was like all, “Berman!!!  That’s enough!!!” and that sort of thing, but I have made excellent progress!

I've pretty well figured out that this is my permanent home – Forever! - and it makes a difference, knowing that Mom and Dad will always take care of me.  I mean, it was confusing at first because, almost right away, they up and took me off to some strange place they called “Florida” and I was sure they were going to dump me off somewhere – but they didn’t!  They kept me right with them and then brought me back home – and now I am one contented little camper.

Don’t believe me?  Well, just watch my little movie!  You can’t get much more contented that that!  Mom and Dad love to watch me when I am totally relaxed.  They say I am “a hoot to watch” which I think means I make them laugh! 



Making your Mom & Dad laugh is a great thing to do, and it’s really very simple:  I just roll on my back with a toy bone or ball in my mouth, kick my hind legs out, take the toy out of my mouth with both paws and drop it back in my mouth again – They think it's hysterical!  Unfortunately, I killed the squeaker on the bone in the film, but when I have one with a squeaker, I really get going!  It's so cute to watch Mom and Dad giggle!

Foster Mom’s description of me on the Col. Potter website said I had “the potential for being an awesome dog” and I have to admit, she got that absolutely right!  All it took was an Awesome Mom & Dad!

Oh!!  I think I must be in Love too!

Thank you Foster Mom and Col. Potter!


Read my Intake Story Here:
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!