Friday, November 10, 2017

Friday Flashback: Blackberry is Berry Happy in Forever!

Written by Berry fka CP Blackberry
Originally posted 6/24/2014 on the Post Adoption Blog
CP Blackberry nka Berry has his own floatie…


Well, Hello Col. Potter Friends!  It’s been a couple years now since my Foster Dad told me I had found a Forever Home.  You might remember me as CP Blackberry, the Cairn who ate the cell phone, but now I am just Berry, and I just have to say that I am Berry, Berry Happy! 


…or he can hitch a ride with Mom!
My new Mom and Dad fit me right into their family, and I love everyone, especially my older brother, Alex.   It’s summer here in Virginia and that means that Alex and I get to play in the pool!  I have my own “floatie” that I love, and I also love to fetch my ball in the pool!  I am an excellent swimmer, and I know how to get in and out of the pool – all by myself! 


Berry loves big brother Alex, also a rescued family member.
Berry and Alex consider jumping in after the ball.
Berry loves to ride in the boat!
I also love cruising on our family boat!  I love being part of a family that includes me on so many adventures, big and small.  I guess that’s what Love is all about!  Thank you Col. Potter, and Foster Dad, and everyone else for everything you did to bring so much Love into my life!


Berry likes to keep his eye on the ball!
Read my Intake Story here:
Read my 1st Post Adoption Report here:
Who knew that getting in a CP basket could lead to such adventures?!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!